The sea and culture of the Adriatic coast
Package price per person, 4 days from € 138,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
The Adriatic coast has some of the most interesting sites for art and culture in all of Emilia Romagna. All this, together with the kind of relaxation you can only find at the sea make a perfect picture for the perfect holiday, made still better by a beautiful evening where you can enjoy a fine glass of wine along the shores of the Adriatic Sea.
- 3 Nights B&B with enlarged breakfast in a good 3* hotel in the Igea Marina/Bellaria area
- 2 Dinners with a 3-course menu at the Hotel
- 1 Dinner with a 3-course traditional Romagna menu at the hotel
- 1 Full-day escorted tour in Ravenna
- 1 Half-day guided visit of Ravenna
- 1 Boat trip on the Po Delta
- 1 Full-day guided tour to San Marino and Urbino
- 1 Guided visit of San Marino
Day 1 Arrival in Bellaria-Igea Marina and check in to a hotel for 3 nights, half board.
Day 2 Breakfast and departure for Ravenna with tour guide. After a guided tour of Ravenna (UNESCO World Heritage Site) with a local guide, continue on to the Po River Delta (UNESCO World Heritage Site) where a boat ride immersed in nature awaits you (approx. 2 hours). Return to the hotel and dinner.
Day 3 Breakfast and departure for San Marino with tour guide. After a guided tour with a local guide (approx. 1 hour), continue on to Urbino (UNESCO World Heritage Site) for a stroll through the centre. Return to the hotel for a traditional 3-course Romagnola dinner.
Day 4 Breakfast and departure for return trip home.