Rome and its gardens
Package price per person, 4 days from € 118,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
During the warm Summer nights in Rome, discover the fascination of the eternal city and take advantage of the special evening opening of one of its most evocative monuments.
The Colosseum always arouses extraordinary emotions among people who love Rome and its history. Every Saturday, from 20 August to early October (subject to change) from 21h00 to 24h00, it will be possible to visit the most famous amphitheatre of Antiquity and the Gladiatores exhibition to learn the secrets of gladiatorial art.
- 3 Overnight stays in a centrally or semi-centrally located 4* hotel or in a semi-centrally located 3* hotel
- 3 Buffet breakfasts
- 1 Welcome aperitif
- 1 Airport-Hotel transfer with panoramic tour of Rome
- 1 Hotel-Airport transfer
- Assistance English upon arrival and 1 panoramic tour of the eternal city
- 1 Half day guided tour on foot and via public transportation (“Baroque Rome”)
- 1 Half day guided tour on foot and via public transportation (“Ancient Rome”)
- 1 Half day guided tour on foot and via public transportation (“Christian Rome”)
- 1 Public transportation pass valid for three days
- 1 Headset for the tour of St. Peter’s
Day 1 Arrival at the international airport, reception and a brief panoramic tour of the city. Check-in at the hotel and in the afternoon a welcome aperitif with Prosecco and homemade delicacies, followed by a romantic stroll exploring the “dolce vita” of Rome. From the Spanish Steps to Via Condotti, all the way to the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and Piazza Navona. Dinner Dinner at your leisure.
Day 2 After a plentiful buffet breakfast, departure for the Coliseum. The wonders of Ancient Rome will leave you breathless. The largest and most well-preserved Roman amphitheater in the world, the Imperial Forum, the Arch of Constantine, the Circus Maximus. Your archeological walking tour will take you all the way to Campidoglio and Piazza Venezia. Then lunch of your choice and the afternoon free for shopping. Dinner of your choice.
Day 3 After a plentiful buffet breakfast we leave to explore the Vatican. The majestic St. Peter’s Square as well as the basilica, Michelangelo’s Pietà, Bernin’s colonnade, and many other masterpieces will be right before your eyes like a 3D art book which, step by step, comes to life. Only in Rome can you walk freely from one century to the next, amidst artistic masterpieces that have remained intact up to the present day. A break for lunch. The afternoon free for shopping or other activities. Dinner at your leisure.
Day 4 After the buffet breakfast, a bit of free time for shopping, followed by a private bus to the international airport. Arrivederci Roma!
Very important: Rome city tax not included and to be paid on spot.